Why MyWDW?



I've been toying with the idea of this blog for quite some time now - exactly what was I going to do to separate myself from the multitude of Disney blogs out there?  What was I going to do to be unique?  Well, I finally came on my answer - it may not be perfectly unique, but it'll be unique in my own way.

When I mention that I've been an annual passholder for 10+ years, I'm often asked "How do you never get bored going to Disney World all of the time?" and while the answer is that I'm really just that big of a fanatic, there's another element to it: there are tons of things to do at Walt Disney World, both inside and outside of the parks.  I have recently made it my goal to take in everything that Disney has to offer, doing at least one thing that is new to me every single time I head over to the parks.  These things may be small, like a new snack I haven't tried yet, or they may be big, like when the Seven Dwarfs Mine Coaster opens up, but part of the fun will be sharing it with you all here on my blog.

I'll share trip reports each time I head over to the World, whether it be with the fellow WDW veterans, my family, or with a relative Disney newbie like my girlfriend, Tabby, who is getting a lot of Disney firsts under her belt with her first year as a passholder. I'll be sure to share our experiences and fun anecdotes, along with lots of pictures.  Speaking of which, I have a tendency to take a lot of random pictures at Walt Disney World on my Instagram - I'll be sure to share the links to that, my Facebook, and my Twitter so you can keep up-to-date on all of the goings on.

I'll also share personal anecdotes of things that I've done in the past, maybe a Throw Back Thursday with old pictures of me at Disney, Disney food recipes, and other things that I think you might enjoy.  So do please bear with me as I get this blog up and running, as I really do love sharing my vision of Walt Disney World with others.

Check out the links below to get the full MyWDW experience, with pictures from the parks and resorts on Instagram, updates on Twitter and Facebook, and Disney facts (parks and others), as well as even more pictures and fun on Tumblr!

See you real soon!

MyWDW Instagram
MyWDW Twitter
MyWDW on Facebook
MyWDW Tumblr

If you enjoyed this post, please head on over to the new site - MyWDW.net!

No comments :

Post a Comment