State of the Blog Address

Photo by Robert Keller (my dad)


I know that there have been a few of you who have been wondering just what happened to the blog, and I will tell you, I'm just as disappointed as you with the lack of updates.  Life got away from me with the holidays, as well as a much bigger announcement:  Tabby and I are now engaged!  This is really exciting news for both of us, and with a wedding planned a year out, we're already trying to figure out all those details.  (In case you're wondering, we're thinking about Aulani for our honeymoon, and if that happens, you can be certain that I'll be posting a trip report on that!)

So while things are now going to be much more hectic, I think I might still be able to find time for a trip report or two over the next year, as well as more of those recipes that you all seem to love so much.  I'm honestly glad to be sitting down in front of the computer and writing in the blog - keep an eye on this space in the coming months, as I have some plans that I fully intent to implement, including a better overall design and a bit of a better way to feature the recipes I post (plus the recipes that I've not had time to make in my own kitchen yet!)

Until next time, everyone, stay magical!

If you enjoyed this post, please head on over to the new site - MyWDW.net!

No comments :

Post a Comment